Zoom meeting nightly from 10pm to 11pm(+) US Pacific time
Camera must be on to enter our room. You may turn it off after in the room. Also, camera must be on to speak.
Open Discussion based on Daily Reflection and Twenty-Four Hours a Day. We keep our sharing to the topics in these reading.
What this group IS.
– WE talk about the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous and the Twelve Steps.
– WE openly discuss a power greater than ourselves and a God of our understanding.
– We share our experience, strength and hope.
– WE talk about how we stopped drinking and how we stay stopped.
What this group is NOT.
– WE are NOT group therapy.
– WE are NOT a place to come wholesale dump all our problems.
– WE are NOT here to get or give advice on matters of relationships, finances, legal, medical or psychological etc.
The above type issues are best left for discussions with our sponsor or a professional.
NEWCOMERS – Come join us to hear our solution based meeting and message. Some of our members have been sober many years. Stay after the meeting for the “parking lot”. That’s when BEGINNERS are asked to tell us what they are struggling with and we share our experience, strength and hope on whatever YOU ask us to.
Meeting ID: 216 432 0061
Meeting passcode – Coffee